Rock Star Policies
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS: Protect yourself from fraud!
Please do not buy your tickets for Rock Star University’s HOUSE OF ROCK performances anywhere other than:
1. In person at our Box Office at 3410 Industrial Dr, Santa Rosa, CA (7:00pm-Showtime Day of Show.)
2. Via the phone with TicketBiscuit (707) 709-6039
3. Via Internet through our ONLY authorized websites: RockStarUniversity.com (which will link you directly to TicketBiscuit) or TicketBiscuit.com
Rock Star University’s House of Rock is not responsible for the content or performance of the artist. We do not provide refunds or show credit if the artist/show does not meet your expectations.
Rock Star University Theater Rules:
- Must be 21 or over to enter unless accompanied by legal guardian.
- All seating is reserved unless otherwise specified.
- No outside bottles (including water), cans, food, or alcohol allowed in theater.
- Patrons must wear shoes and be dressed in neat and clean attire.
- Professional photography, flash photography and/or video cameras and/or other recording devices are not allowed in the theater, unless you have received pre-authorization from House of Rock.
- Once tickets are purchased, there are no exchanges, refunds or upgrades. (Only tickets purchased through TicketBiscuit may be reprinted if lost or stolen.)
- House of Rock employs armed security, with Santa Rosa police officers often present for additional security to provide a safe and secure concert experience for all patrons.
- Patrons are not allowed to enter House of Rock with any kind of weapon. All patrons are subject to metal detection and pat down inspection.
- No bags or backpacks are allowed in theater. Purses and handbags are subject to inspection.
- Patrons not complying with House of Rock staff or security will be asked to leave without refund.
- To request disability accommodations, please call our box office -advance purchase and notification is required.
- Rock Star University is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is only permitted outside the venue.
- Lost and found items may be retrieved during regular box office hours.